for families, young people and children to be the best they can be.
You can also join our various programs and workshops specifically for parents, children and youth. These programs and workshops vary from informative to fun, sporty or skills building.
Download our Community Service brochure here
We strive to ensure all our care is of the highest quality because what matters most to us is to work with our clients in improving their quality of life. Our is service based on the National Disability Service Standards.
Download our Disability brochure here
We also have various Supported Playgroups where you can meet other parents, learn parenting skills and bond with your child as they learn through play.
Download our Children’s Service brochure here
Here To Help
Community First Step (CFS) is a not-for-profit organisation offering a wide range of services including children’s services, disability services, community development, youth and family case management services.
CFS aims to assist individuals to overcome disadvantage and barriers to personal, social and economic growth.
Some of the assistance we provide includes:
- Emergency Relief Food Vouchers on appointment and as available
- Assistance in filling out forms and applications for example Centrelink forms
- Referrals to other service providers
- Advocacy and direct support to clients
- Access to skills training and employment skills for long-term unemployed and recent migrants and refugees
- Case management for families with children and at-risk youth
- Access for youth to recreation and skills building activities
Contact our office on 02) 9727 4333 to find out more.
FInd the Community First Step Strategic Plan 2019 – 2021 here