Early Childhood Educators
Community First Step (CFS) is offering exciting positions for motivated and experienced Early Childhood Educators.
CFS is a growing organisation that provides children, youth and family services in the form of community development, case work, psychosocial and educational programs, disability services and children's services based in the South-West Sydney.
With a history that spans over 50 years, our purpose is empowering the people of South-West Sydney to overcome disadvantage and barriers to personal, social and economic growth by delivering inclusive and innovative services and supporting capacity building.
About this opportunity:
The role requires proactive, driven and innovative people with experience in Early Children or related areas.
Reporting to the Manager, Children Services you will be responsible for providing care, support and educational ectivities to children as per the requirements for of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and the Framework for Early Learning Years Framework and/or School Age Care - My Time, Our Place.
You will bring to this role:
· Relevant qualifications in Early Childhood or related areas
· Minimum of three years experience in the Children's Services sector
· Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
· Working with Children Check
· National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) workers Screening Check.
· Current driver's license and willingness to drive our 12-seater vehicles to transport students (desirable)
· Proven report writting skills and strong attention to detail.
· The ability to work autonomously in a fast paced team environment.
· Demonstrate a commitment to Work Health & Safety and Cultural Diversity Prociples.
· Knowledge of the Australian Chidlren's Education & Care Quality Authority framework.
· Ability to facilitate the implementation of service delievery models in line with strategic and operational business objectives.
· Proven ability to consult and collobrate with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to obtain relevant information and achive key outcomes.
· Effective communication, interpersonal adn negotiation skills.
· High level of analytical skills incuding the ability to researh ans development initiatives for organisation learning.
These are casual positions under the Chidlren's Services Award 2010 plus super where applicable. As a not-for-profit, CFS also offer salary packaging.
Applications must include a cover letter addressing the role specifications from the position description and a current resume. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Please note that we will be reviewing applications periodically so don’t delay in applying!
For information about this role and a copy of the Position Description, please email hr on email@example.com.
Community First Step welcomes everyone, irrespective of their ethnicity, faith, or gender identity. We are committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination.