Enrol your child
My Family Lounge
‘My Family Lounge’ is a parent portal that Community First Step families can access to manage enrolments, bookings and waitlist for any of our Children’s Services.
Simply click ‘Register’ to get started or ‘Sign-In’ now to manage your account.
Enrolling your child is easy
Enrolment is easy and now available online through our portal. Click to Register Now
When completing the enrollment form, please state the names of the people authorised to collect your child.
Our centres are approved to offer Childcare Benefit (CCB), please ask your centre Coordinator for further information.
If there are no vacancies at the centre of your choice, you can join a waiting list and you will be contacted when a place becomes available. Speak to our staff about other OSHC we have available that may suit. Click to Register Now
We offer Vacation Care over the School Holidays. To find out more about where our Vacation Care centres are located Click Here
We offer casual and permanent Occasional Care Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm located at Stockland Mall Wetherill Park. Click to Register Now
- We are approved to care for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old.
- Child care benefit and child care rebate is available.
- Parents need to provide, food, nappies, drink bottle and sunscreen.
Centre Fees & Bond
Upon enrollment a bond of two weeks full fee is required to secure your child’s place at the centre. This will stay in your account until the last two weeks of your child’s attendance.
Fees are to be paid weekly and paid two weeks in advance.
Fees are to be paid by Direct Debit.
Please finalise each term’s fees by the last Monday of the term.
Fees as at 1st July 2019:
- Before School Care: $20.00 per session
- After School Care: $25.00 per session
- Vacation Care: $65.00 per day
- Occasional Care 0-2 year olds– $13.50 per hour – Minimum 3 hour booking
- Occasional Care 2-3 year olds – $12.00 per hour – Minimum 3 hour booking
- Occasional Care 3-5 year olds – $11.50 per hour – Minimum 3 hour booking
- Daily Rate – $78.00 per day
We know sometimes things do not go to plan, so if you need care at the last minute we can help.
You will be required to pay a bond of $30.
Children attending for more than 3 weeks will need to enrol on a permanent basis.
Contact us if you need further information or to book emergency care.